Thursday, January 3, 2013

Rosemary & Maple Turkey Patties


I went into this New Year with such hope, joy, and anticipation. Then my dishwasher broke on January 1,2013. The joys of home ownership just keep multiplying!
I spent most of January 2nd toting around my three year old looking at dishwashers. By the end of the evening Rich and I had one picked out and it will be ready for pick-up on Sunday.


This weekend my handy husband will be installing my beautiful new dishwasher this and I will no longer have Cinderella hands. Hooray! 

Needless to say I've been keeping menus and recipes around here simple; paper plates anyone?! Today's recipe pairs well with Paleo Pancakes.

Rosemary & Maple Turkey Patties


1 lbs of lean ground turkey
1/2 TBS of ground sage
1/2 tsp of oregano
1 tsp of sea salt
1/8 tsp of ground pepper
Dash of paprika
1 tsp of fresh chopped rosemary
1 TBS of maple syrup

Heat a seasoned cast iron skillet on medium low. In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients and shape meat into patties. Cook patties on each side flipping every few minutes. Cook until completely cooked in center. Makes 4-8 patties depending on size.

* Note: I seasoned my cast iron skilled with some organic bacon fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment